• Yes we allow web mailing using Aol, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, Mail, etc. However SMTP is blocked for all emailing clients.
• Yes, you can use them with almost every application that supports HTTP/HTTPS proxies. Please check HERE
• Yes they can be used. There are no restricions on what website you can use our proxies.
• Yes, any website works with our proxies. These proxies are applications that help hide your IP address and also override your IP address. This means no one will know you are browsing a particular site from your IP address, instead show a different IP address. Thus, it will be difficult to find out who is using the forbidden sites at school or work.
• Our proxies are working with Conquer Chrome.
• Conquer Chrome doesn’t accept proxies with user and password, so you need to use IP Auth.
• When you order proxies for Conquer Chrome, please don’t forget to mention on the order form “Conquer Chrome”.
• When you surfing on a website, the website can access your real IP address and it is usually logged for tracking purposes. Your real IP address is often assigned uniquely to your laptop, computer by your ISP, making browsing non-anonymous in the sense that your activities under your real IP may be linked to your laptop, computer. When you are browsing through Proxy-N-Vpn.com, our servers make the requests and forward you the contents, so external websites see our IP address, not your real IP address.
• You can check here: www.whatismyipaddress.com
• A proxy server or proxy is another computer which acts as a hub through which internet requests are processed. By connecting through one of these servers, your computer sends your requests to the proxy server which then processes your request and returns what you were wanting. In this way it acts as an intermediary between your home machine and the rest of the computers on the internet. This allows you to conceal your online identity.
• A VPN or a Virtual Private Network is a tool that allows separate computers to connect to one another over a network more securely. A VPN scrambles the connections between two computers so that only the sender and intended recipient know what is being sent. It is useful for customers who exchange sensitive data. Privacy is increased with a VPN because the user’s initial IP address is replaced with one from the VPN provider.
• Shared VPN – With Shared IP VPN’s, you are assigned multiple static, shared IP’s that are being used by more clients simultaneously. Because the same IP is being shared by a large pool of users, it in turn offers more anonymity for the end user.
• A private proxy, provides you with your own private proxy server that is not accessible to anyone else.
• A shared proxy, will be accessible to multiple people, not just you.
Public proxies carry a high risk of misuse and over exploitation. Free proxy servers that do not require authentication could be misconfigured easily. These servers could well be owned by someone else including hackers who might have installed their own proxy server software so that these computers can be used as BotNets for unscrupulous activities.
Typically public servers do not have a willing host as most of these make use of hacked computers. Public servers will become slow and over run as more and more people get hooked to it and this can lead to machine failure and breakdown.
By using a public proxy server your company’s reputation could be at stake as your internet traffic could be associated with web traffic driven by illegal activities. Above all you could be at the radar of the law enforcement agencies for sharing the same public proxy servers as the illegal hackers.
Public proxy servers cannot guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data as these servers might be just traps set up by hackers to poach your private and personal details.
If you are looking for dependable Proxy Servers, the safest bet is to use Private Servers as you don’t have to waste time and effort in searching for a proxy server that works and reconfigure the software every time you use one.
Different types of private proxy servers are available. For surfing and searching the web in your own country a Geo-Proxy Plan would be a good option whereas a Parallel Proxy Plan will be effective for running multiple automated search queries at the same time.
· Private proxies are paid and can often be expensive
· They are secure and long lasting and ensure a high-level anonymity and security.
· Private proxies are much faster
· They are not banned by Google
· Much faster than public proxy servers because they are paid and dedicated servers
· Public proxies are free
· These could be unreliable and less secure
· Could be very slow at times
· The users may have to update the software and search for proxies that work every time they need to use one
•We offer 3 days money back guarantee. However, if the proxies have been used we will not be able to issue a refund. In case of technical difficulties we will do our best to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. If this is not possible a full refund will be given.
• We accept PayPal as our default payment option. PayPal payments are accepted from verified PayPal account holders only.
• If you want to pay with your credit card or debit card, you can pay through 2Checkout.
• Also we accept Skrill and Payza.
• We offer HTTP/HTTPS proxies running on high end dedicated proxy servers.
Internet has emerged to be one of the most dynamic and potent market places around the world. Most websites add restrictive security features and geo blocking mechanism country wise to draw in only the serious customers and keep the spammers at bay. The proxies help the users to bypass these security mechanisms and filters and enjoy anonymous web browsing without revealing the real IP address. Proxies work as an original server and ensure data security and safety and prevent its misuse by hackers. Proxy servers have become an important feature for net browsers these days due to the increased security threats and phishing.
There are different types of proxy servers to suit the different applications of the users. Be it accessing Youtube or Facebook in office or schools to access restricted sites in specific countries, proxies will help you access the blocked and restricted sites without leaving your web trails, which ensures absolute anonymity.
With a premium proxy server, you will be able to surf every blocked site from anywhere in the world. There are free private proxies and paid private proxies. Paid proxies are more reliable and fast compared to the very slow and unreliable free proxies, where your IP address may not be fully concealed. The proxy server also enables you to remove unlimited traffic and to keep your identity protected from unauthorized users. By using proxies, the users will be able to post, comments, bookmarks access videos and Pinterest without any restrictions.
There are basically two types of proxies for IM:
1. Http Proxies (common ports are 80,8080,8000, 3128.)
2. Socks 4/5 Proxies (common port used is 1080.)
• Http Proxies: These are used mostly to visit websites and social media sites and software such as Scrapebox, GSA, Sick Submitter, Bookmarkwiz and TweetAdder among others. Proxies enable anonymous browsing and prevent your IP address from being leaked through the proxy you are using.
• Socks 4/5 Proxies: These support Http and other connection types and it can be used for different types of software like games, instant messenger etc. these allow secure and anonymous browsing.
Conclusion: Proxies are useful to surf anonymously and to keep the data integrity secure.
• Hide your IP address for your privacy online.
• Protect yourself from snoopers at Wi-Fi hotspots, corporate offices, hotels, airports.
• Secure your web session, online shopping,data and personal information online with HTTPS encryption.
• Protect yourself from identity theft online.
• Access all content privately without censorship; bypass firewalls.
• A proxy is easy to use, and with our service they are always available.
• Every computer in the web space is identified with a unique number called the IP address and this makes it possible for the hackers to follow your online trails. Private proxies will protect your identity by hiding the IP address and enabling the users to browse the web anonymously. Proxies help the users to unblock sites that have geo blocking options that may restrict access to users from specific geographic locations. Proxy servers can also be used to bypass the filters in popular marketing sites like Craigslist and to post comments, posts and videos in massive scales without any risk of getting banned to improve the search ranks of their websites.
Proxies Protect Your Privacy
• Internet browsing is not anonymous anymore as your IP address can leave a trail of all your activities online. This is where proxies can be of use as you will be accessing the sites through the proxy server where your real IP address will remain hidden and you can browse the web anonymously.
• Another plus of using proxies is that you can switch proxies and unlink your online activities. For instance proxies would make it possible for the users to participate in public forums dealing with controversial topics and post their comments without compromising their anonymity a wee bit.
• There are hackers and spammers who lurk the web space to steal confidential data and to use it for nefarious purposes. This becomes easy when you are using your real IP address as it leaves a specific imprint, which makes it easy for the hackers to follow your online activities up close. Private proxies hide the IP address and keep you away from the prying eyes of the hackers.
Proxies Can Unlock Censored Sites
• Proxies can bypass firewall and other filtering and censoring mechanisms. For instance by using proxies you can access the US restricted sites like Netflix, Hulu or Vevo from any part of the world very easily.
Advantages of Private Proxies
• Though private proxies are expensive compared to public proxies the advantages make it a great value for money option. These are safe, quick and absolutely reliable where you are rest assured of complete anonymity unlike the public proxies where the IP address may not be fully hidden.